KASA can undertake audits to assess compliance against applicable environmental legal requirements; including:
• Ministerial Statements and relevant amendments under Section 45C or Section 46 of the Environmental Protection Act, 1986;
• DEC Works Approvals and Licences (and associated submission documents);
• DMP Mining Proposals and applicable Tenement Conditions;
• Dangerous Goods licences; and
• Groundwater Licences and other permits administered by the Department of Water.
Audits can also be undertaken against general environmental conformance with applicable legislation.