KASA Consulting services the needs of our clients undergoing a formal environmental approvals process under State and/or Federal legislation by coordinating and project managing the range of tasks required to achieve approvals in a timely manner. Typical work streams offered as part of coordinating a major Project approval include:
• Provision of strategic advice on seeking approvals depending on our clients’ Project design, scale and potential impacts;
• Review of Project scope and scale, in order to identify potential environmental constraints and issues requiring detailed investigation;
• Establishment of a team of environmental specialist dependent upon the nature of environmental issues relevant to the Proposal, and to coordinate the necessary scopes of work for each study required to fully assess the Project in accordance with applicable standards and guidelines;
• Work with our clients, the Project team and regulators to define an overall Project Schedule taking into account regulatory assessment durations and other key factors that may affect the schedule e.g. completion of seasonal field surveys and stakeholder engagement; and
• Facilitation of risk assessment workshops to identify significant risks from and to the Project.